Spending weekend outdoors, in a park or in the yard could be useful and fun if you play outdoor games. By playing with peers or parents, children not only learn how to remember and follow the rules, but also to make efforts to win, work as a team and, sometimes, to lose.
Here are some ideas:
1. Hopscotch, Hide and seek, Cops and Robbers, Playing Catch, String Game, etc. and other games of our childhood. Tell your kids what games you enjoyed playing with your friends.
2. Badminton - perfectly develops body coordination.
3. Frisbee, boomerangs, kites, gliders - tame the air element together!
4. Ball games:
- for schoolchildren and teenagers: volleyball, football, basketball, etc.;
- for small kids "Edible-Inedible" Game, Dodgeball, "I know 5 names" Game and other ball games;
- Bowling with plastic pins or bottles.
5. Games with a jump rope.
6. Drawing with crayons.
7. Digging the largest hole or building a castle from wet sand in a sandbox. You will need shovels, molds, buckets, watering cans - the more, the better!
This and much more can be found at the Buslik chain of stores....
Goods with a VAT rate of 20% (for more info please contact store employees) are eligible for the purchase in the frame of Tax Free System.
It is time to go for a walk with Buslik chain of stores